Nexus is guided by the international standards of the Project Management Institute - Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMI PMBOK®), and the best Project Management experience adjusted to the specifics of local markets, environments and needs of the customers. The approach we adopt is essential in ensuring that the key issues of cost, time, quality, and above all, client satisfaction are realised.
Nexus founder Dr. Mamkina is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP). The PMP is recognized around the world as signifying that Dr. Mamkina has the highest level of competence, education and experience to lead and direct projects and project teams every step of the process from inception to successful conclusion. The qualifications and testing are rigorous, making PMP a widely respected certification. Government, commercial and other organizations employ PMP certified project managers to vastly improve the comprehensiveness and success rate of projects in all areas of knowledge, by applying internationally recognized project management principles that certified PMPs have mastered. Dr. Mamkina infuses this exceptional level of competence and experience throughout the project management work of herself and Nexus.
Project Management is planning, monitoring and control of all aspects of a project and the motivation of all those involved in it to achieve the project objectives on time and to the specified cost, quality and performance. Competent project management is crucial to the success of businesses in the world today. The modern business structure is built on a project-based platform. Professionally experienced project management is the difference between success and failure.
Regardless of the methodology or terminology used, the same basic project management processes will be used:
- Initiation (Identifying the character and scale of the project);
- Planning and design stage (The planning of resources, time and costs to reliably estimate the required work and to efficiently manage risk during the project activity);
- Project execution and construction stage (The steps used to complete the required work as planned in the project management plan to successfully complete the project's goals. Project execution involves organizing and supervising people and resources, as well as coordinating and performing the project activities as planned and designed);
- Monitoring and controlling systems (The steps performed to monitor project activity to identify possible future problems, make corrections and guide the execution of the project. Project activity is monitored and supervised to keep the project on the path as designed in the management plan);
- Closing (Final completion of the project, and the closure of the management plan including delivery of the files and documentation).
Customers from a wide range of fields have benefited from letting the experienced staff at Nexus professionally manage their projects.
Nexus benefits include:
- On time and on budget delivery of crucial projects to meet project specifications;
- The comprehensive advantage of an experienced and highly skilled professional staff to bring the project from start to finish more efficiently than can be done by the company itself within its own structure;
- The advantage to the company budget that the significant costs of Project Management training and the monetary and time costs of maintaining a project management structure are borne by Nexus, not the company itself;
- Putting company projects into the hands of Nexus frees company executives and upper level management to focus on the business decisions and planning that will keep their company healthy and profitable year after year.