Privacy & cookies
Cookies on our website
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. Cookies cannot harm you or your computer. They cannot contain viruses, cannot install harmful software and cannot damage your computer in any way.
This website uses tracking software to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use it. This website uses Yandex.Metrica web analytics provided by Yandex Oy Limited Company - Moreenikatu 6, 04600 Mantsala, Finland (hereinafter referred to as the “Yandex”).
You can stop using cookies be making relevant adjustments in browser settings. However, it can affect some website functions. By using this website, you agree that Yandex can process your data in the above manner and for the above purposes.
Should users wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto their computer’s hard drive, they should take necessary steps within their web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Types of personal information collected by Nexus
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- information including your name, address, social media handle, contact details;
- for advisory services, this includes details relating to your instructions for us to provide advisory services, the administration and management of those services;
- telephone information including phone numbers, call duration and on occasional call recordings that we use for training and quality control;
- record of that correspondence, voicemail or details of any conversation we may have with you;
- information that is available from publically available sources including but not limited social media websites;
- If you apply for a job with us (for example sending us your CV ) the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Nexus and will be processed for the purposes of managing Nexus’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. We may also keep records of references received from third parties and of any other communication or correspondence between you and us;
- We also may obtain personal information about you from our group companies and from other third parties, for example partners with which we are engaged in joint marketing activities, service providers that help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain products to your location;
Why we collect information about you
We may process personal information for certain legitimate or lawful purposes in some or all of the following ways:
- to maintain our accounts and records;
- to modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/ communications;
- Enhance and improve the Service and our other products and services and to develop new products, services and benefits;
- to comply with foreign law, law enforcement, court and regulatory bodies’ requirements;
- to defend or make claims;
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- for training and quality purposes;
- notify you about changes, updates and other announcements related to the Service and our other products and services;
- provide you with promotional messages and other information about services, products and events;
- for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps to enter into a contract;
- for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of an official authority;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- to notify you about changes to our services and to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you (necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business);
- to Identify usage trends and develop data analysis, including for purposes of research, audit, reporting and other business operations, including determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating our business performance;
If You Fail To Provide Personal Information
If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into with you.
Sharing of Your Information
We will never sell your data to anyone.
Depending on the Service provided, we share personal information with:
- Our affiliates, divisions within the Nexus group of companies worldwide (for example in Germany, USA, Russia)
- Our service providers, representatives, agents, suppliers, including but not limited to, payment processors, accounting and tax-consulting services providers, customer support, IT service providers, mailing houses and shipping agents.
We will only permit them to process your Personal Information in accordance with the law and our instructions. We do not allow them to use your Personal information for their own purposes and when our relationship ends we will ensure your Personal Information is securely returned or destroyed.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, the courts and/or regulators or law enforcement agencies in connection with enquiries, proceedings or investigations by such parties anywhere in the world or in order to enable Nexus to comply with its regulatory requirements or dialogue with its regulators as applicable.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 or target the Service to children under 13.
Transmission, storage and security of your personal information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any website can be guaranteed to be secure from intrusion. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us over the internet and any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
All information within our control is stored on our secure servers (or secure hard copies) and accessed and used subject to our security policies and standards.
Your personal information may be accessed by staff or authorised third parties and, transferred to, and/or stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA) where the data protection laws may be of a lower standard than in the EEA. Regardless of location or whether the person is an employee or contractor we will impose the same data protection safeguards that we deploy inside the EEA.
Retention of your personal information
In some circumstances we may anonymise your Personal Information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold on you and to have any errors in that information corrected. We may charge a small fee for such requests where this is permitted under applicable law You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal information on compelling legitimate grounds. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the details provided below.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Information (or to exercise any of your other rights or when you make an informal request). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Information is not disclosed to any person other than the individual who has the right to receive it.
Email: email@example.com ; Phone: 0049 30 343 30-519; Nexus-Europe GmbH registration address: Holsteinische str 25, 10717, Berlin, Germany.